Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wrapping Up Eutester Documentation

This week I've finished commenting on the webtestcase.py script and pushed the changes through. It was interesting running into my first conflict errors and having to pull changes from the origin master before being able to make any further pushes. So right now our group is almost done documenting the eucaweb directory with the init.py file being the only one left which I'll try to finish documenting next week. At this point we've done a good amount of work on eutester documentation in general, although it's looking like we won't be able to complete the project entirely with the semester coming to an end. I'm also disappointed I wasn't even able to develop any actual code to fix the issues on the Github issues tracker which I was planning on doing after the documentation project was finished. However, I feel good that we were able to help the creators of eucalyptus and I hope what we've done will assist anyone who works on the project in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment