Monday, April 9, 2012

EuTester Issues Tracker/Documentation progress

This week was planning on continuing research on how to implement changes that will resolve the current issues listed on the EuTester GitHub. However I decided to switch my focus to helping with documentation for now since I had been going through the EuTester code anyway to gain a much better understanding of how everything works and what each directory actually does. Doing this has been a great way to get more experience using Git and seeing how useful it really is. Connecting with ssh interests me so I started looking though some files dealing with that (sshconnection.py , machine.py , ect...). I've started documenting already and should be ready to push my comments to our class's repository soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment