Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Selecting a Project to Participate in

This second class meeting was important because we had to choose what project we are going to work on for the rest of the semester. We had too choose from Libre Office, Sage, Irrlicht, Firefox, or Eucalyptus. I personally choose Firefox because it's one of my preferred browsers to use and I'm really interested in online programming, web design, and networking. We ending up going with Eucalyptus which I'm fine with because I would like to gain more experience with a Linux system. Working on this project should be interesting and I'm looking forward to getting started.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Home school tutor Sag Harbor We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete